Yellow folk or holud folk. The rich colour of the mustard dyed Tussar silk not only accentuates the colours of the threads, it also narrates the story of the rural India gorgeously.
This is a perfect blend of tradition with modernity where we have brought the age old kantha embroidery & the modern palate together.
Pure Tussar silk
Pure cotton threads
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk that has matching embroidery on the sleeves.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– The saree would take a maximum of 6 months to get delivered to you in the event of a back order as the saree literally undergoes a journey that starts from the weavers quarter to the tracer of the design to the embroider to the finishing.
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
– Photo courtsey- Jaypore
Holud folk- Kantha embroidered on pure Tussar Silk