The corner to corner Pakhi or the Bird saree is dense & instricate. Tiny motifs of flowers sparsely embroidered bring in a beautiful balance amidst the dense Kantha work.
The design & the colour combination are quinessential and very traditional.
Pure Tussar silk
Pure cotton threads
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk that has matching embroidery on the sleeves.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– The saree would take a maximum of 6 months to get delivered to you in the event of a back order as the saree literally undergoes a journey that starts from the weavers quarter to the tracer of the design to the embroider to the finishing.
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
– Photo courtsey- Jaypore