Saree Description : 100 percent handwoven, this Pure Tussar Silk Kantha Stitch saree unique in more ways than one. An attractive combination, of ravishing onion pink kantha embroidery on a majestic black pure tussar canvas, this saree is indeed eyeful for one’s taste! Further, Anima in Sanskrit means ‘small’ or ‘intricate’. Owing to the sheer intricacy of the hand embroidered Kantha ‘Jhiri Raan’ on the entire saree, we have named our saree Anima as well. Be it a wedding party or a cocktail night, the intense regalia of this saree is sure to turn heads in every event! Anima is indeed one of the most treasured pieces of our collection. It is symbolic of how small additions in seclusion can create the most poetic artistry in accumulation, if one has the eye for it.
Why you should have Anima in your collection…
She has taken almost 1 year to get to this beautiful form. Kalkatte Vali vouches that all our Kantha Stitch sarees are embroidered with premium quality cotton thread, which delineates the risk of colour spill. This saree of our collection is 100 percent hand woven & hand embroidered . Hence donning a Kalkatte Vali saree is paying a homage to the relentless efforts of our brilliant artisans coming from the heart of humble District of Birbhum.
1 metre approx
Pure HandwovenTussar silk
Premium quality cotton threads
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk that has matching embroidery on the sleeves.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– In the event of non availability of the sarree, connect with us to pre order. Turn around time would be 6 to 8 months depending on the density of the embroidery.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
Dry clean & polish
Anima- Kantha embroidered on pure Tussar Silk saree