100 percent hand woven, the one word to describe this Pure Tussar Silk Kantha Stitch saree would be extraordinary. To start with, the saree adorns the rarest of rare hues from the colour palette. The base of the saree is handwoven out of charcoal grey wild tussar. If the canvas of this saree, isn’t unique enough, the sheer beauty of the yellow green floral hand embroidered kantha stitch on the saree, adds more to its charm. Keeping the gravity of the dark tussar base, the floral embroidery is sparsely placed in the body of the saree. However its intricate artistry is reflected in the dense kantha stitch on the pallu. An optimum combination of grace and striking regalia, this saree is extremely versatile to be worn on any occasion that comes to mind! With its very unique colour scheme and artistry Dhriti not only remains to be a rare gem of our collection but also does justice to its name, meaning ‘bold and courageous’!
Disclaimer: Kalkatte Vaali vouches that all our Kantha Stitch sarees are embroidered with premium quality cotton thread, which delineates the risk of colour spill. Every saree of our collection is 100 percent hand woven, taking approximately 4 to 6 months to complete . Hence donning a Kalkatte Vali saree is paying a homage to the relentless efforts of our brilliant artisans coming from the heart of humble District of Birbhum.
1 meter approx
Pure Tussar silk
Pure cotton threads
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk that has matching embroidery on the sleeves.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– In the event of non availability of the sarree, connect with us to pre order. Turn around time would be 6 to 8 months depending on the density of the embroidery.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
Dry clean & polish
Dhriti- Kantha embroidered on pure Tussar Silk Saree