Saree Description : 100 percent handwoven, this Pure Tussar Silk Kantha Stitch saree is a statement of elegance per say. Kanak Chapa in Sanskrit means golden and happens to a beautiful golden-yellow seasonal flower blooming in bursts in the heart of Bengal. This saree was named after the same flower, owing to the rich golden wild Tussar threads used to weave it into existence. The highlight of the saree however, is the burst of multicoloured hand stitched Kantha embroidery. The cluster of the colourful flora on the canvas of the golden tussar, makes Kanak Chapa a great choice for any traditional occasion, like festivals or weddings. However, the finesse of the embroidery and that of the Tusaar simultaneously makes it a great choice to be donned in any contemporary everyday event too. Get yourself our precious Kanak Chapa, and wear your golden heart on sleeves!
Disclaimer: Kalkatte Vaali vouches that all our Kantha Stitch sarees are embroidered with premium quality cotton thread, which delineates the risk of colour spill. Every saree of our collection is 100 percent hand woven, taking approximately 4 months to a year to complete . Hence donning a Kalkatte Vali saree is paying a homage to the relentless efforts of our brilliant artisans coming from the heart of humble District of Birbhum.
1 metre approx
Pure HandwovenTussar silk
Premium quality cotton threads
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk that has matching embroidery on the sleeves.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– In the event of non availability of the sarree, connect with us to pre order. Turn around time would be 6 to 8 months depending on the density of the embroidery.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
Dry clean & polish
Kanak Chapa- Kantha embroidered on pure Tussar Silk saree