This saree is a 100 percent handwoven Tye-Dye Tussar Silk. All the tye-dye tussar silks from our collection are made out of 100 percent natural vegetable colours. The body of this saree is dyed in a rich golden-yellow hue. This particular colour has been extracted from turmeric. The usage of turmeric becomes apparent from the ‘kacha holud’ (raw turmeric) hue rendered to the sarees body. The border of the saree is dyed in the prettiest onion pink. This colour is extracted from Lac, an insect found in India and parts of South Asian. Arnita in Sanskrit means ‘golden sun rays’. Owing to its colour palette, we named this saree, the same. Wearing Arnita would be like wrapping yourself up with the warm golden rays of sun, before the sun turns onion pink at dusk. Now who wouldn’t want to own a slice of heaven like this for themselves?!
1 metre approx
Pure Tussar silk
Tie & Dye
Natural Vegetable dye
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– In the event of non availability of the sarree, connect with us to pre order or you can also pre order in the website.Turn around time to get delivered would be 1 month.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
Dry clean & polish
Arnita- Natural vegetable tie & dye pure Tussar silk saree