This saree is a 100 percent handwoven Tye-Dye Tussar Silk. All the tye-dye tussar silks from our collection are made out of 100 percent natural vegetable colours. The body of this saree is dyed in a rich and gleaming turmeric yellow hue. This particular dye has been extracted from the indian spice turmeric. The border of this saree is dyed in a regal dark grey. Indian walnut or ‘Hortoki’ an Indian fruit has been used to accomplish this shade of colour. The glowing yellow body of the saree against the dark grey border renders a certain gravity to the saree. The golden glow of it, brings out a certain divine light from fabric. While the dense borders of Ishra as if speaks a woven allegory of a world, beyond our understanding. Owing to this innate divine gleam of this saree we have named it Ishra, meaning ‘godly/spiritual’ in Sanskrit. Ishra is one of our most sought after pieces from the collection. It is a woven ode to the inner spiritual glow of every woman on this earth!
1 metre approx
Pure Tussar silk
Tie & Dye
Natural Vegetable dye
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– In the event of non availability of the sarree, connect with us to pre order or you can also pre order in the website.Turn around time to get delivered would be 1 month.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
Dry clean & polish
Ishra- Natural vegetable tie & dye pure Tussar silk saree