This saree is a 100 percent handwoven Tye-Dye Tussar Silk. All the tye-dye tussar silks from our collection are made out of 100 percent natural vegetable colours. The body of this saree is dyed in the classiest charcoal grey. To create the charcoal grey hue, a rare Indian fruit called ‘hortoki’ has been used. Hortoki, known as known as the Indian Walnut is an entity used extensively in Indian households. Its usages are innumerable. However one very interesting Indian usage of hortoki remains to shape the eyebrows of infants, and protect them from evil eye. The border of this saree is dyed in bright yellow. The colour for the same is extracted from our good old Indian turmeric. The Sanskrit meaning of Amaya is night. The royal charcoal grey of this saree, inspired us to name it so. Donning this saree is like wrapping yourself in the beauty of the night’s sky. Our Amaya is almost a woven visual; the visual of a sky’s reflection falling on golden sands on a moonlit night.
1 metre approx
Pure Tussar silk
Tie & Dye
Natural Vegetable dye
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– In the event of non availability of the sarree, connect with us to pre order or you can also pre order in the website.Turn around time to get delivered would be 1 month.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
Dry clean & polish
Amaya- Natural vegetable tie & dye pure Tussar silk saree