This saree is a 100 percent handwoven Tye-Dye Tussar Silk. All the tye-dye tussar silks from our collection are made out of 100 percent natural vegetable dyes. The body of Aradhya is weaved out of natural wild tussar threads. The natural tussar perfectly retains the authentic hue of this genre of silks. The border of this saree dyed is a charming onion pink. The onion pink hue has been extracted from Lac. Lac happens to be an an insect found in India and parts of South Asia. The ethereal colour combination of this saree, gives out a certain pious vibe. Just a glance at it and we know this saree would befit any auspicious occasion most beautifully. It is owning to this purity of its spirit, we named this saree Aradhya, meaning ‘prayer’ in Sanskrit! So be it Mahalaya, or Ashtami’s Anjali, Aradhya is your answer for this year! Don’t you agree?
1 metre approx
Pure Tussar silk
Tie & Dye
Natural Vegetable dye
– The blouse piece of this saree is natural Tussar silk.
– The featured blouse worn by the model is solely for the purpose of photo shoot .
– In the event of availability of stock, the saree would get delivered to you in 7 business days time.
– In the event of non availability of the sarree, connect with us to pre order or you can also pre order in the website.Turn around time to get delivered would be 1 month.
– These handcrafted sarees are not eligible for a return.
Dry clean & polish
Aradhya- Natural vegetable tie & dye pure Tussar silk saree